I think this is a topic that has never been discussed around here..
When I say fancy supplements I mean stuff like this
Cell-volume maximizer blend
- Multi-vector creatine matrix: tricreatine malate, tricreatine orotate
- Pre-creatine factor matrix:betain (TMG: trimetilglicin), guanidinoacetic acid (glycocyamine)
- Multi-vector taurine matrix:taurine, taurine ethyl ester
Nitric oxide & vasodilation enhancers
- AAKG (arginine alpha ketoglutarate), arginine ethyl ester, AKIC (arginine ketoisocaproate)
- citrulline malate, citrulline malate ester
- nicotinic acid
Energizers & nootropic factors
- L-tyrosine, beta-alanine, citrulline malate, citrulline malate ester, methylxanthines (caffeine), niacin, evodiamine, vinpocetine
does any of this stuff actually works ? and if it works is it worth the money ?