30lbs in 2 months ( How I did it)
Posted: 21 May 2013 07:13 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2013-05-21

Hello all. I am posting my complete guide I used to gain 30lbs of mass in 2 months.

First lets talk about frequency of working out. I trained each body part 3 times a week. Some say that’s over working your muscles but a lot of people recover fast and thats the people who see slow to no progress at the gym doing the same routine. People say its easy to over train but that’s false its a shit ton easier to under train your muscles. Each body part once a week to me is crazy because that’s too much time for your body to recover. Think about jobs that require heavy lifting 8 hours a day for 5 days a week.. when they first start the job it can be hard for most but then after a while working that muscle so much you adept to it—its the same as working out eventually workout each body part 2-3 times a week your body will adept to it and it will benefit you by allowing your muscle to be broken down and rebuilt 2-3x more than once a week workout.

Mon, Wed and Fri: Chest, Biceps, Legs
Tues, Thursday, Sat: Back, Triceps, Shoulders, Forearm
-Calves and Abs everyday-

Chest: 4-5 exercises 3-4x8-10
Biceps: 3-4 exercises 3x8-10
Legs: 4-5 exercises 4x10-12
Back: 4-5 exercises 3-4x8-10
Triceps: 3-4 exercises 3x8-10
Shoulders: 3-4 exercises 3x8-10
Forearm: 3 exercises 3x8-10
Calves: 4 exercises 4x12-15
Abs: 4-5 exercises 4x25

With Friday and Saturday heavy lifting days (90% 1RM)3x6 for all to shock the muscles and increase your strength.

Supplements I took was Creatine and whey only.

My diet was completely opposite of what you read in magazines for gaining weight.. Diets that consist of drinking water and eating grilled chicken and rice work for people with the genetics to grow off that but there are a bunch of us that cannot grow off that no matter how hard we try so for that I will tell you what I ate and why.

Normally I ate high fat and carbs to gain weight. Because my metabolism was so high eating a lot of fat had no phase on me gaining fat. The pictures I’m going to attach will show you.
I would drink a 2 little of Pepsi a day sometimes more because I needed the calories and the sugar kept me hungry to eat more.. I also ate a ton of pasta and tuna fish sandwich’s along with a shit ton of fast food for the high calorie and fat content and the ability for it to not fill me up like eating rice and lean chicken with drinking water. I’d also switch soda for whole milk depending on if I’m in the mood.. I’d add nesquik to it for flavor and little extra calories. The most type of food I ate that is a good balance of carbs, protein and fat was hamburger helper. I use to eat the stroganoff hamburger helper all the time. When wanting to gain weight you need to think outside the box and replace something that has low calories with something that has more calories and same with protein.Eating a lot late night will benefit you a lot because it cant be burned off as easy.. so I would eat alot before bedtime. What most bodybuilding magazines and sites don’t tell you is that bodybuilders have an off season diet and a competition diet and their competition diet is what you see in magazines and sites their off season diet has high carbs, protein and fat so they can add on as much weight as possible and then switch their diet to shape that weight.. gaining straight up lean mass is slow timely process that anyone looking to gain a lot over course of time doesn’t need to follow.It’s easier to gain then shape it than to shape as your gaining.

Here is a pic of the 2 month progress.. it has been about 7 months now so I am up to almost 190lbs when I started at 130lbs originally. The shirt is the same in all before and after pics.

Image Attachments
ddddd.jpgBefore..jpg

Posted: 26 May 2013 11:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1358
Joined  2008-07-28

Now you just have to make a website, get some testimonials,write crap about other programs, tell you have the secrets and then sit back and see your ebook selling in thousands smile

Great job, Tim and thanks for posting your inspirational story!

Signature 

Exercise Biology - The Science of Exercise & Nutrition

Posted: 27 May 2013 12:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Rank
Joined  2013-05-21

Thanks Anoop haha! Couldn’t of done it without some information from your site!

Posted: 28 May 2013 02:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1358
Joined  2008-07-28
tims1921 - 27 May 2013 12:55 AM

Thanks Anoop haha! Couldn’t of done it without some information from your site!

Thanks Tim.

I noticed. The 3 times a week, all about calories, meal timing and all that are the ones I usually talk about. It is good to see someone is reading all this and putting it into practice.I hope you would stick around for a while.

Signature 

Exercise Biology - The Science of Exercise & Nutrition

Posted: 28 May 2013 03:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Rank
Joined  2013-05-21

I definitely will be sticking around. Its always fun to see new studies come up and give them a whirl. Thanks for support and information Anoop!